a whole bunch of Guys with Cats
╭̫◜⁘̫ ͡ ̮◝╮̫
(⁘̫(̮ ⁘̫ )̮ ⁘̫)
༼̫̫༼ ͟ ͟ ༽༽̫̫ ͟………………………… broccoli managain! encore!
╭̫◜⁘̫ ͡ ̮◝╮̫
(⁘̫(̮ ⁘̫ )̮ ⁘̫)
༼̫̫༼ ͟ ͟ ༽༽̫̫ ͟………………………… broccoli man
All I was thinking when I saw this was GROOP from guardians of the galaxy I can’t with this
*SHOUTING TO THE HEAVENS*
It’s September 1st
I GOTTA GET BACK TO HOGWARTS
I GOTTA GET BACK TO SCHOOOL
I GOTTA GET MYSELF TO HOGWARTS
WHERE EVERYBODY KNOWS IM COOOL
BACK TO WITCHES AND WIZARDS
AND MAGICAL BEASTS
TO GOBLINS AND GHOSTS
AND TO MAGICAL FEASTS
ITS ALL THAT I LOVE
AND IT’S ALL THAT I NEED
AT HOGWARTS HOGWARTS
The real world.
This is from That’s So Raven, where Chelsea and Raven apply to work at the same clothing shop. Chelsea is white; Raven is black. Chelsea gets the job, despite being utterly horrible at it, while Raven, who has a deep interest in fashion and knows how to handle clothes, does not. The girls find this deeply suspicious, so Chelsea wears a hat with a camera on it and questions the employer. The employer admits what she does in the gif above and Chelsea and Raven submit the footage to a news station.
And THAT is why That’s So Raven is the best TV show ever.
That’s not even the only reason why it was the best show ever
That’s So Raven is what Disney Channel needs to have, forever and always
my collection of spongebob reaction images
they’re literally the only images I use because spongebob has been able to express every emotion I could ever feel over the years
so yeah here you go, reaction images under the cut
A doctor working at PIMS hospital in Islamabad sent these texts to her friend. Level of inhumane behavior
“Stop sending expired food”….”fried chicken 64.99”
IQALUIT, Nunavut — A head of cabbage for $20. Fifteen bucks for a small bag of apples.
A case of ginger ale: $82.
Fed up and frustrated by sky-high food prices and concerned over widespread hunger in their communities, thousands of Inuit have spent weeks posting pictures and price tags from their local grocery stores to a Facebook site called Feed My Family.
WHAT IN THE FUCK? This shit is not okay.
ughhslfkajsdlf gross gross gross
Reblogging for the extra articles.
Also… I might show up to this protest and support them.
Pay attention to this stuff, please, followers who haven’t heard about this! This kind of thing is completely erased in news media.
This is really fucking important.
This is why I don’t respect anyone who blindly supports the anti-sealing protestors. Because for a lot of people, it’s the only affordable option.
It’s not just Iqaluit. In Nain, Labrador this problem has been going on for ages and nobody does anything about it. $47 for a ham and $17 for a block of cheese. In Rigolet, Labrador, a loaf of bread costs $7. Here’s another picture of an Iqaluit food price changing before your very eyes.
The NNCP is starving people, reducing their food choices, and keeping people on EI poor. This is so, so wrong.
How can we help? I joined the group and checked out the website, but I didn’t see anything that can be actively done (other than raising awareness, which, of course, is great).
Excellent question! If you read through the group (which is here, for anyone who missed it), there are people talking about some ways to help.
- Look at the latest news on the Feeding My Family website to see what the priorities are and how you might be able to help.
- If you’re Canadian, call your local MP and ask to discuss this issue and express your concern.
- Look up ways to support putting pressure onto airlines to charge fair rates (a $1000 plane ticket should be from one coast to the other, not a few hundred miles).
- Research and learn what you can about food sustainability. For a start, how about learning square foot/metre (French intensive) gardening or container gardening and starting to practice it yourself? Share these techniques with friends and family. Get good at it so you can teach them to others who have poor food security in your own area.
- For the love of God, stop signing “anti-sealing”/”anti-hunting” petitions and supporting Greenpeace’s actions without understanding the complicated, nuanced situation in the North.
- Watch the FB group, because people there mention direct donations and ways to help the organizations actually on the ground there.
- For example, one person is starting up a donation project/fundraiser.
- Look at what organizations like FoodShare are doing and support them.
There is so much to be done. Sharing news articles and stories, lists of resources, donation and fundraising pages, and knowledge about food security is critical, but there’s a lot more work of all sorts.
Sources to keep you informed and updated about the situation in Pakistan. This list will be continuously updated to include the latest and most reliable sources. Please drop me a message or leave a comment below regarding any source which you think should be on this list:
Sunrise, Sunset from the classic Fiddler on the Roof.
Britain’s first black marchioness
This is: Emma McQuiston
And as that says, she’s this first black marchioness Britain has ever had.
But she’s not the only black royal
but THIS IS A BIG DEAL.
plus she’s getting snubbed like big time. The groom’s father didn’t even come. And she said things like:
“she has been snubbed by the British elite because of her ethnicity and background”
SO REBLOG IT, CAUSE SHE’S GORGEOUS AND EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE HER.